1. Is this ride only for people that ride a Harley-Davidson motorcycle?
No, this ride is open to all makes of motorcycles.
2. How much of my registration fee actually goes to the injured warriors?
100% of the registration money collected is donated.
3. How much money was raised last year through this run?
4. If I register, but can’t make it on the day of the ride do I get a refund?
There are no refunds for this event. We are sorry you missed it this year but look forward to seeing you next year!
5. I can’t come on the day of the ride, but I want to donate. Is that possible and if so how?
Go to the registration page and simply “buy” the third ticket option which is Donate. Any monies donated here are tax deductible. (Consult your accountant about your particular tax situation).
6. What time should I arrive at the Orange County H-D dealership to be near the front of the pack?
We will begin lining up bikes at 7:30 a.m. No motorcycles should arrive earlier than this designated time.
7. I know someone who would like to sponsor this event, how do they do that?
Go to the Sponsorship page and download the Sponsorship Package, which is in PDF format.
8. What’s being served for lunch?
A fresh sliced, authentic Northeast Style Sub Sandwich on fresh baked bread, chips, and an iced drink courtesy of Jersey Mike’s Subs.
9. What happens if it rains the day of the event?
This is a rain or shine ride – not unlike the elements our Warriors weather on our behalf to fight for our freedom.
10. Will there be a ceremony at the Planes of Fame Air Museum?
Yes. We will have a short ceremony with a color guard and some very special guest speakers.
11. Great! I’ve signed up, but I cannot find the email with my tickets. What do I do?
Just go to our ticket provider Eventbrite and enter the email you registered with and you should be all set. Be sure to check your spam folder in case your email app/provider moved it there. You can also download and install the Eventbrite app on your phone. If you log in with the same address you registered with, you will have your tickets right there on your phone!
12. Will Karen Davidson be riding with us again this year?
Karen has stated that the Injured Warrior Appreciation Run is her favorite ride and will be in attendance each year if her schedule allows.